Madness_Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madness_Network

This forum is about a guild named Madness_Network. We are a bots acclaim guild which is just starting out in bots trying to raise Guild Points to jump through the bots top 100 guild rankings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newest Signature

Go down 
2 posters

You liek my new sig
1) Kewl Kewl
Newest Signature Vote_lcap100%Newest Signature Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
2) No
Newest Signature Vote_lcap0%Newest Signature Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Its ok
 0% [ 0 ]
4) 2412GangstaZ
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ike86
Admin
Ike86

Newest Signature Empty
PostSubject: Newest Signature   Newest Signature EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Newest Signature 33jsthc
My newest signature and hope u liek it. mix of darkness on the left and light on the right combining into twilight. also blazi ur not supposed to make ppl Moderators without my permission. Also akachinito don't bash on my sigs or i will be forced to suspend u from these forums. i just wanna know ur rating and no comments unless u liek it. plus ur kinda mean im just a beginner in sig making so don't be that mean.
Back to top Go down
https://madnessnetwork.darkbb.com
Kai93
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Kai93

Newest Signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Signature   Newest Signature EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:02 am

Ike86 wrote:
Newest Signature 33jsthc
My newest signature and hope u liek it. mix of darkness on the left and light on the right combining into twilight. also blazi ur not supposed to make ppl Moderators without my permission. Also akachinito don't bash on my sigs or i will be forced to suspend u from these forums. i just wanna know ur rating and no comments unless u liek it. plus ur kinda mean im just a beginner in sig making so don't be that mean.
sorry man, plus we agreed that aaron and chocolat would be Mods. But still sorry Crying or Very sad
oh and nice sig XD ALOT better than wut I can make
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6409895bXxxs2Js
Ike86
Admin
Ike86

Newest Signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Signature   Newest Signature EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:49 am

Kai93 wrote:
Ike86 wrote:
Newest Signature 33jsthc
sorry man, plus we agreed that aaron and chocolat would be Mods. But still sorry Crying or Very sad
oh and nice sig XD ALOT better than wut I can make
feel free to check out in the fan art section the banner i made for Death_Factor.
Back to top Go down
https://madnessnetwork.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Newest Signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Signature   Newest Signature Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madness_Network :: Fan Art-
Jump to: